- Download the software by pressing “ Download” button from the web site. Please, do not use disk you lost data from as a target location to save this file!
- After the download is finished, you get an executable file with icon of “Software Manager” application:
- Open the file from your computer to start the software installation. Your system will show the window of privileges elevation of a software with a digital signature:
- If the window does not show up or shows up as from an “unknown publisher”, the program might have been downloaded incorrectly or from an unreliable source.
- Continue software installation with “Software Manager”.
In the Software Manager
- Read the introduction and press Next.
- Read warning notes carefully and press I have read and understood the information above to continue.
- Read the license agreement carefully and press I have read and accept the End User License Agreement above to continue.
- Choose folder for software installation. You may keep default location or change it using Browse button.
Warning: target storage (disk or disk partition) must NOT coincide with the storage with the lost data.
- Tick software actions after installation and press Finish.
Now the software is ready for use.