Mac OS X
- Download the software by pressing “ Download” button from the web site. Please, do not use file system you lost data from as a target location to save this file!
- After the download is finished, you get a .zip archive.
- Unpack contents of this archive by opening archive file in Finder: this will produce an “Install” application.
- Run this application to start the “Software Manager” and to continue software installation
In the Software Manager
- Read the introduction and press Next.
- Read warning notes carefully and press I have read and understood the information above to continue.
- Read the license agreement carefully and press I have read and accept the End User License Agreement above to continue.
- Choose folder for software installation. You may keep default location or change it using Browse button.
Warning: target storage (disk or disk partition) must NOT coincide with the storage with the lost data.
- Tick software actions after installation and press Finish.
Now the software is ready for use.